Yr 8 Assembly + LCS Expo

The yr 8’s of this year including me had our last assembly talking about the years that have past and the times we had in team tui. The days were fun and goofy with all the drama and stuff happening even camp, which has changed most of us with our confience and that which has helped us with how we are now. Well except for me but I still try but today is the day where we appreciate the time we had in Glen taylor, rethinking all the sweet memories we had with one another and other people we barely hangout most times. These are the times when we think about what we had been doing the past years and days. not knowing what is ahead of us and our future. Well after all the chit chat and the talks about our last assembly we had an expo about the learning that Team tui and Team kea, or the rest of the school. did the expo thingy about the cultural group that we are in and that, it was a time to appreciate our work and see other people’s arts and craft and see what they have created. Some may not be the best but they do look good. Which is another good hing about looking at other people’s work. It was a nice day to just and commerate all the things we have experience in the past and things we most enjoyed and looking at ourselves which is the most embarissing part about an assembly because we look at ourselves think like, What…( But that might just be me who thinks what… ) But the day was mostly about the yr 8’s assembly. And there was even a dance where most year 8 girls did a dance the Pacific Pearls. Which only took 2 days apprently whichc is surprisily fast. We even got to get cetificates that talk about us and what we might become or what might happen and that, like I will be proving to be Lebron James… But today was probably the day I would remember because it was the best day to experience little kids roaming around team tui seeing all the amazing crafts that were created for everyone to see and be inspired by to help them give ideas in the future for the little kids as they grow to learn about new things and stuff 😀